2009 Model, Limited Edition, 5th in a Series, Ellsworth Boy
Something Something Ellsworth (we haven't settled this little detail yet) was born September 14th at 7:27 pm in Richland, WA. He was (is):
7 lb 0.5 oz
19.5 in
Small for an Ellsworth (smallest of our babies by a pound) but we have decided not to return him. :) He shares a birthday with his Aunt Samantha, who turned 26, again.
Oh I am so excited for you guys. I was just thinking about you this morning while driving Phoenix to school. Another boy! How is Kate feeling about this? Thanks for letting us know, he is super cute!
absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie! you guys are amazing. congrats!
ReplyDeleteOh I am so excited for you guys. I was just thinking about you this morning while driving Phoenix to school. Another boy! How is Kate feeling about this? Thanks for letting us know, he is super cute!
ReplyDelete